Tuesday, 5 June 2012

GUILT FREE? REALLY?





The future of human's life - having sex with the robot workers
In response to ''Robots, Men and Sex Tourism' Ian Yeoman and Michelle Mars of the Victoria Management School in Wellington New Zealand discusses how the sex industry will be like in the year 2050 - having sex with the robot sex worker. Ian and Michelle claims that it will help human being to avoid to the sexually transmitted diseases, and feeling guilt free, which I found, and it sounded ridiculous to me.

I personally support that they found a way to help human being to avoid the sexual transmitted diseases, but I strongly disagree and sick of the idea that Ian and Michelle point out - 'Guilt Free'.

Ian and Michelle believed that, the android sex workers may provide a 'guilt free' experience for men, and even clients feel guilt free as they actually haven't had sex with a real person and therefore don't have to lie to their partner.'
So to me, Ian and Michelle is trying to provide an excuses to a man to cheat on their partner and do not have to feel guilty, I found this unacceptable and ridiculous, arent they just encouraging men to cheat on their partner? so please SHUT UP IAN AND MICHELLE. 













image accessed 1 june 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment